What you will get:
- 28 Instructional videos with total 2 Hours and 30 minutes of online classes. Designed to prepare you physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually for the Flight Attendant Interview.
- 6 weekly challenge designed to measure how you learned the module. Challenges to look within yourself and find insight on how you can holistically prepare for this role.
- 25-item practice exam patterned to actual examinations given during the recruitment process.
- 10 Classroom style lessons on what Flight Attendants learn on their actual start of training.
- Lifetime Access to classes
After the course you will learn:
- Know how to ace the English and Math tests usually conducted on the recruitment process.
- Prepare the perfect resume, picture and business attire for your interview.
- Overcome Psychological blocks that is hindering you from even trying to apply in the first place.
- Gain the right attitude the recruiters are looking for.
- Make use of spiritual techniques to bring about an aura of X-factor around yourself.
This course is for:
- Students with at least 5 feet and 3 inches in height or 157 cm.
- (This is an airline non-negotiable requirement, however if you still want to enroll you are welcome to do so)
- Hardworking and Determined to succeed.
- Can commit 1 hour per week for the modules.
- Fresh graduates seriously looking at the flying career path.
- Young professionals looking to change career path.
- Seasoned aspirants who have tried applying and wants to refine their interview skills and find out where they can improve.
- Welcome Bonus: Fast Track to the Aviation World
- Graduation Bonus : Open Day Cheat Sheet
Known as Miss Kaykrizz on YouTube have been teaching people to pass the flight attendant interview process. Her struggle and success in becoming a Flight Attendant have been a life long passion. Her message is to inspire, teach and encourage people to go for their dream career.
StartLesson 1 - A: Airline Alphabets (2:23)
StartLesson 1 - B: Airline Terminologies
StartLesson 1-C Regulatory Bodies
StartLesson 1-D Airport Codes
StartLesson 1-E The 24 Hour Clock
StartLesson 1-F Universal Time Coordination
StartLesson 1- G The Passenger Travel Experience (1:28)
StartLesson 1 - H Flight Chain of command (1:08)
StartLesson 2: Flight Attendant Roles and Responsibilities (2:37)
StartLesson 3: Qualities of an ideal Flight Attendant (4:00)
Frequently Asked Questions
It took me 8 long years to realize my dream
Back then it was difficult to get any info about being a flight attendant. Even if you know someone they wont take the time to share any tips on what it really took to get hired. They will always chalk it up to luck or good looks.
It was so frustrating to face rejection after rejections figuring out if this path is meant to be for me. The most painful part was not knowing where I went wrong and the shame of it all. Good thing, this fire inside of me to pursue this dream refuses to be put out. It took a lot of trial and errors, blood sweat, time, money and tears.😢
Once I was able to cross the other side [I become an international flight attendant] it has since been my advocacy to share what I learned throughout all my free platforms on Miss Kaykrizz blogs and videos.
Due to popular demand, I now created this Online Masterclass for those who wants close guidance on this journey. This is for the ones who wants to take action and put some skin on the game. Those who are ready to invest in themselves and in their future.
If you can resonate with my experience then this course is made just for you.
Im looking forward to meet you in class!
Fly with you soon!
Let's make a Deal! if you can commit at least 1 hour per week for our quick and easy classes.I will hold your hand and guide you through your transformation from an aspirant to a full pledged flight attendant. Even if you don't have the experience, tourism degree or the perfect looks all we need to do is follow my proven step by step process.